Congratulations Jade Sims!
Week 3 Let’s Get Ready to Ski! winner of a a beautiful Baabaazuzu scarf!
Baabaazuzu creates an exclusive selection of earth friendly, upcycled wool clothing and accessories made from recycled sweaters.
Early this year, we had a chance to meet with Sue Burns, the founder & creator of Baabaazuzu, and she gave us an overview of the fast growing brand.
The Baabaazuzu scarf you may win!
Ladies – a perfect complement to your winter wardrobe & guys, it would be an awesome gift for any woman in your world!
The felted wool knit scarf consists of top stitched triangles of soft lamb’s wool, is trimmed with cardigan buttons, and is backed with a soft micro fleece for comfort and warmth.
Let’s Get Ready to Ski! Week 3
|Congratulations to Let’s Get Ready to Ski! winners:
Week 2: Elliott Aten
Week 1: Ann Driggers
1 Baabaazuzu scarf! – retail value $72
How to enter:
If you’ve already liked us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, thank you! Continue to number 3.
That’s it! Good luck, tell your friends!
- Contest open to United States residents only
- Winner will be chosen at random on Nov 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM, MDT
- Winner will receive the Baabaazuzu scarf shown in images.
- eMail address will only be used to notify winners – we hate spam and un-requested eMails too. Upon notification, winner will need to provide shipping address for package delivery.
- Entrance into the contest constitutes an agreement with and acceptance of these of Terms.
- Winner must have liked Middle Aged Ski Bum on Facebook & followed @FreeToSki on Twitter at the time of the contest end to be eligible to win.
MiddleAgedSkiBum™ is a registered trademark. All other trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of their respective owners. MiddleAgedSkiBum and Chasing Light Media, LLC disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.